September’s challenge winner:
Our September challenge asked, “What is a location for a book signing that you recommend, and why?”
We’d like to thank everyone that responded, but we’d especially like to thank our September winner, Diane Nudlbichler! Diane says:
“Pick a landmark from your novel and set up shop. Could be a store, a coffee shop or any other favourite haunt of your character. You would need to publicize well in advance and get pre-requisite approval.”
October 2013 Author Challenge
This month’s challenge: Most people have never had a biography written about them. Of those unchronicled lives, who do you think SHOULD have their story told–and why? Please tell us in 100 words or less!
How to Submit Your Answer
All you need to do is type your answer into the Leave a Reply box at the bottom of this page. Then click the Post a Comment button when you are ready to submit.
Reminder: Keep the deadline in mind.
September’s winner will be announced on the AuthorHouse Author’s Digest and via our Facebook and Twitter accounts and have their book cover (if applicable) featured on our official Facebook Cover Image for up to a month.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entering.
- Entries must be received before midnight (EST) or 5:00 pm (GMT) on Monday, November 11, 2013.
- Only entries added as a comment to the dedicated challenge post on the AuthorHouse Author’s Digest will be considered.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The winner will be chosen by a judging panel of three AuthorHouse marketing department employees. Their decision is final.
- If the winner is an AuthorHouse author, his/her book cover will be featured as the official AuthorHouse Facebook page cover image for up to one month.
- By entering, you agree that your name, published book title and entry can be used by AuthorHouse for marketing and PR of this challenge as well as AuthorHouse as a company.
- We will not be held responsible for any entries that are not recorded on the AuthorHouse Author’s Digest due to technical difficulties.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- We cannot be held responsible for any emotional distress caused by not winning our competition.